Save the Date
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- 5:30 – 8:30pm, Program starts at 6:00pm
- FREE and open to the public
- Light refreshments, snacks, beer and wine available for sale
SYRCL has scheduled our State of the Yuba on Earth Day to report to the citizens of the Yuba watershed on the condition of the river, outline SYRCL’s priorities for the coming year, and most importantly, enlist all river lovers in the protection and restoration of the Yuba.
We invite everyone, including SYRCL members, supporters, and river lovers of all kinds and anyone interested in finding out more about SYRCL’s programs to come celebrate Earth Day with SYRCL. The State of the Yuba will be an excellent opportunity for you to learn more about SYRCL and find out how you can get involved in the stewardship of this magnificent river.
Hear exciting updates on SYRCL’s work throughout the watershed
- Learn about volunteer opportunities to help SYRCL protect the Yuba
- Discover how you can help sustain SYRCL’s year round work
- Honor SYRCL’s “Volunteer of the Year” and “Partner of the Year”
For more information, please contact Jenn Tamo, River People Manager, at (530) 265-5961 x 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.