Following the beta release of the CA Wildfire & Landscape Resilience Interagency Treatment Dashboard, the Task Force will be hosting a virtual public workshop from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
The goal of the workshop is to gather input from those using the Treatment Tracking System and Dashboard to improve how data is accessed and displayed, and to ensure we are providing transparency and effective planning information on statewide wildfire resilience treatments.
• 2:00 to 2:30 p.m. – Treatment Dashboard Overview and Demo
• 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. – Online Break-Out Rooms Based on User Groups
• Post-Workshop – Online Recording and Exit Survey
Please come prepared to discuss.
• How the data can be more useful for you.
• How the data can be better summarized and displayed.
• Additional Dashboard features that would be helpful for you.
• Different ways to explain the tracking system and dashboard.
• Potential new or different resources and documentation.
• Potential additional data sources to consider.
If you utilize the dashboard, plan to in the future, or are looking for more information about this important tool, we hope you’ll join us online Tuesday, November 14.