Yuba Bear Watershed Council Meeting
May 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
The Yuba Bear Watershed Council holds a quarterly meeting of agencies, non-profit organizations, private companies, and individuals that work on or are interested in natural resource and environmental issues across the Yuba and Bear watersheds.
WHAT: Yuba Bear Watershed Council Meeting – Successful Partnerships to Improve Watershed Health
WHEN: Thursday, May 10, 2018 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
WHERE: Gene Albaugh Community Room at the Madelyn Helling Library, 980 Helling Way Nevada City, CA 95959
Meeting Ground Rules
- Use Common Conversational Courtesy
- Don’t interrupt; use appropriate language, no third party discussions, etc.
- All Ideas and Points of View Have Value
- Please remember that the purpose of the forum is to share ideas. All ideas have value in this setting. The goal is to achieve understanding. Simply listen, you do not have to agree, defend or advocate.
- Honor Time
- We have an ambitious agenda, in order to meet our goals it will be important to follow the time guidelines given by the facilitator.
- Humor is Welcome
- BUT humor should never be at someone else’s expense.
- Be Comfortable
- Please feel free to help yourself to refreshments or take personal breaks. If you have other needs please let a facilitator know.
- Wait Your Turn
- Wait your turn if a participant is speaking, wait and listen to them, letting them finish then appropriately share your words.
- Electronics Courtesy
Most of the participants have demanding responsibilities outside the meeting room. Please turn cell phones, or any other communication item with an on/off switch to “silent.” If you do not believe you will be able to participate fully, please discuss your situation with one of the facilitators.
- Avoid Editorials
- It will be tempting to analyze the motives of others or offer editorial comments. Please tal