SYRCL’s Wild for the Yuba Annual Auction and River Celebration
is the Wildest Fundraiser to Kick Off the Summer!
Online Tickets Sales Have Closed
We still have a few tickets available for sale at the door. See you Sunday, June 4th.
SYRCL is proud to present our Wild for the Yuba Summer Kick-off Celebration and Auction, Sunday, June 4th 2017 from 3-7pm at the historic North Star House in Grass Valley. Our annual auction fundraiser supports the start of our River Ambassador outreach season, and features music from The Earles of Newtown, a BBQ picnic from Smiley Guys Smokehouse, craft beer and wine for sale, and an exciting selection of fabulous auction items donated by local businesses, artists, and others in support of the Yuba. Enjoy a festive kickoff to summer under the stars while helping to protect and restore our beloved Yuba Watershed. Click the button below to get your tickets now!
All tickets include BBQ buffet lunch and one free raffle ticket
- Member Price: $35 Advance/$40 Day Of
- General Price: $40 Advance/$45 Day Of
- Youth 13 and Under: $20
- Reserved Tables of Eight: $380 Members/$400 General (Includes one pitcher of beer or bottle of wine!)
- Join us for a dance party with Old Time Swing Jazz band The Earles of Newtown, and an all-inclusive BBQ buffet from Smiley Guys Smokehouse
- Featuring three exciting ways to bid and win!
- Try your luck with a bucket raffle featuring dozens of local gifts and collectibles
- A Fine Art and Dining Silent Auction with donations from regional award winning restaurants and artists
- A Travel and Adventure Live Auction with one-of-a-kind California excursion and experience packages, including a 2-night stay in a San Francisco Townhouse, a guided Brown Trout Fishing excursion on Bowman Lake, A Scenic Flight over the Sierras, A Family Ropes Course Adventure, and more!
Thank you to our sponsors
And thank you to our donors and partners for their support
A huge thanks to our past year’s sponsors, featured vendors and guests! All proceeds from this event go right back to SYRCL. We couldn’t do it without the support of our local community and all of you!
We are currently accepting sponsors and auction item donations for 2017, so if you’d like to get involved,
please contact Vanessa Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-265-5961 x 210 or click here to download our donation form.
Band photo credit: The Earles of Newtown