The Production Assistants provide production support across all departments as scheduled by the Operations and Festival Directors. This includes pre-festival program guide distribution and materials transportation, as well as all venue load-in and loadouts, event set up and breakdown, and other tasks as needed.
JOB STATUS: Part-time: 8-20 hours/week, non-exempt, temporary
DATES: February 10 – 19, 2024
COMPENSATION: This part-time, temporary, and non-exempt position pays $16.50 per hour. SYRCL’s part-time, temporary employees are not eligible for health insurance benefits, paid time off, or holiday pay. Sick leave will be accrued at a rate of 1 hour per every 30 hours worked.
- Distribute pre-festival program guides to venues across Nevada County and manage guide replenishment during the festival as needed.
- Support the build-out of all festival venues, including our Festival HQ and Lounge.
- Pick up, deliver, and transport sponsored product Pre-Festival.
- Support the load in and load out of all festival venues and temporary spaces.
- Set up / install festival signage at various festival venues.
- Provide production support for Live & Onstage events as needed.
- Work with the Operations Director and Venue Logistics Manager on the movement of production equipment, furniture, products, materials, and green room provisions to various venues throughout the festival.
- Conduct equipment and supply moves to and from storage units and ensure units are maintained, organized, and clean at all times.
- Load equipment back into year-round offices post-fest, making sure rentals are returned and owned inventory is accounted for and organized.
Did you enjoy this post?
Get new SYRCL articles delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our ENews.